Kelly is so cute with her creative ideas 🙂 First, I need a boyfriend… ha
I decided that for my creative blogs I am going to create lists! First list: creative date ideas
1. Go to the airport and watch planes take off.
2. Ice-skating during the winter- go out for hot chocolate/coffee after.
3. Group date: scavenger hunt at the mall- get an outside party to create the list- require photo evidence.
4. Go to a local animal shelter and play with the puppies 😀
5. Build a fort with blankets and chairs inside (or if you want to get REALLY creative, try to build a fort outside!)
6. Hammock on a fall night and watch the sun set.
7. Go to four different restraunts: one for drinks, one for appetizers, one for the main meal, and one for the dessert (make sure you pick the best restraunts in each of those fields).
8. Make bucket lists together- what do you want to do before you die?
View original post 77 more words